RSS

Allah SWT always in My HEART



If someone is meant to go elsewhere, he will never come your way, but if he's yours by destiny, from you he can't flee. Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections ~~!!

If ALLAH brings you to it, He is able to bring you through it. When times are troubled and no one seems to care, just remember ALLAH won't hurt you, He is The Fair.

People wrong us and we get mad, however sometimes it's better to forgive and forget and just move-on, even if you have to swallow your pride ~~!! 

It takes a lot of courage to forgive someone, but it takes an even bigger courage to ask for forgiveness.

Riches does not mean having a great amount of property, real wealth is self-contentment.

Being alone does not mean you are lonely, it is independent.

When I get up in the morning, I sit on the side of my bed and say, Ooh Allah, if I don't get anything else done today, I want to know You more and love You better. Allah didn't put me on earth just to fulfill a list. He's more interested in what I am than what I do! That's why we're called human beings, not human doings ~~!!

Happy moments, PRAISE ALLAH!!

Difficult moments, SEEK ALLAH!!

Quiet moments, WORSHIP ALLAH!!

Painful moments, TRUST ALLAH!!

Every moments, THANK ALLAH!!

Life is not easy and it will never be, but you've got friends and one of them is me ^_^V.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


# Customized by : eKa daSwinDar ® Copyright June, 2011 Redesign Feb, 2014. All rights reserved #
} }