RSS

Stay Connected With Vice President of GOOGLE WorldWide


In this post I just wanna say to my sweet sista that how proud I am with you.

As I said before,, you can get more big experiences and opportunities in GRAMEEN FOUNDATION. I know you can move out to other big international NGO, but th

e time is not coming yet dear. Better you reach the regional first. Don't afraid I will always support you from the back.. And yaaah I thinks this the answer why GOD send me to be auditor for NGO.

Okaaay...dear congratulation yesterday you succeed elaborate with Google worldwide. I hope you can stay connected with them and in the next you can find our soulmate from google worldwide :P.

Wish all the best for your career dear.
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

1 comments:

Daniel Simanjuntak said...

Congratulation :)

Post a Comment


# Customized by : eKa daSwinDar ® Copyright June, 2011 Redesign Feb, 2014. All rights reserved #
} }